Supervision is a fundamental process for learning and development professionals of psychosocial intervention, allowing them to:
- Improve the effectiveness of its interventions through case analysis, the
training in theory and techniques and the capacitiy development.
- Mitigate the stress and anxiety inherent in psychosocial intervention.
- Mitigate the interference of their own life story in interventions.
- Work as a team optimally.
- Manage better troubled working relations.
In Psyche & LOGOS we offer supervision sessions both point and continuous in time, to:
> Single professionals of psychosocial intervention (psychologists, psyquiatrists, social workers, social educators ...) that wish to develop professionally.
> Work teams and institutions of psychosocial intervention (psycho-social, health, education, post-adoption services...), which want to develop professionally and work as a team optimally.
Supervisión de profesionales: